- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Green Light Packaging Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Shipping and billing information (billing address, shipping address, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Green Light Packaging Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntarily sign up to our newsletter.
Green Light Packaging Ltd may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Web cookies and Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
Green Light Packaging Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email you with company updates that may be relevant to you.
When Green Light Packaging Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We will retain all of our records relating to you as follows:
- Personal and business names and addresses for a maximum of six years unless we are informed by you otherwise.
- Financial information for a maximum of one year when we will ask you to confirm the information held annually.
- Any personal or company bank details will be held only for as long as is required to process financial transactions and will then be destroyed.
Green Light Packaging Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Green Light Packaging Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please use the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of our marketing emails.
What are your data protection rights?
Green Light Packaging Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Green Light Packaging Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Green Light Packaging Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Green Light Packaging Ltd to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Green Light Packaging Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Green Light Packaging Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Green Light Packaging Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Green Light Packaging Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Call us at: +44 (0)29 2079 0880
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Green Light Packaging Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Green Light Packaging Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Green Light Packaging Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: +44 (0)29 2079 0880
Or write to us: Capital Business Park, Parkway, Cardiff, United Kingdom, CF3 2PX
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Green Light Packaging Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Tel: 0303 123 1113